- Club 4U meal posted on July 28, 2022 Club 4U are meeting at the Jolly Friar pub for a meal. bring £15-20 to pay for your meal a drinks. For more information contact David or Daniel on 01375 389869 or email batias.grays@Batias.com
- Club 4U Brighton Trip posted on July 28, 2022 Club 4U are taking a coach trip to Brighton on 26th August. Tickets are £25.00 and must be booked with David by 12th August. Speak to David and Daniel for more information.
- Zero 5 Summer Trip posted on July 28, 2022 Zero 5 club's summer trip on Tuesday 30th August to Southend on Sea. Meeting at 11am at Grays train station. Train tickets are £7.50 if booked with Kate by 9th August. Speak to Kate at Zero 5 club for more details.
- Lunch Buddies posted on July 28, 2022 The Lunch Buddies group meets every other week on Thursdays at The Beehive Centre, West Street, Grays, RM17 6XP. The members make lunch and eat together. £3.00 per session to cover food costs. For more information contact Kay or Pat on 01375 389869 or email email@example.com
- Club 4 U posted on January 5, 2021 The Club 4U group is a social group for people with disabilities in the Basildon area. The group meets on Friday's either at The Beech Community Hub, or they go out to do activities in the community such as bowling, eat at a local restaurant or even a day trip to the seaside. If you…
- Zero 5 Club posted on January 4, 2021 Zero 5 club is a social group for people with disabilities to meet up with friends and make new friends. Zero 5 Club meets each week at Belhus Village Hall, South Ockendon from 6.30pm - 8.30 pm. Activities at the group include playing pool, arts and crafts, board games and puzzles, music and a raffle.… ← back to Latest News